Check Now CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam Answer Key
Candidates who those given the CLAT 2020 (Common Law Admission test)now could check out the Answer key at CLAT official website. CLAT 2020 Result has been announced and answer sheet uploaded successfully. Jobs Portal Index is giving result notification of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Answer Key.
Short Description of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Answer Key:
|Application Starting Date||1st January, 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||10th September, 2020|
|Final Day to Online Fee Submission||10th September, 2020|
|Exam Date||28th September, 2020|
|Date To Avail Admit Card||15th September, 2020|
|Date To Avail Exam Final Result||28th September, 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||5th October, 2020|
|Application Fee Structure||Fee For Gen Candidates – 4000 Fee For ST/SC – 3500|
How to submit CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG FEE:-
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee via Online Fee Mode Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking/ Mobile App wallet and more Online Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode before the last date of online submission.
Age Limitation Of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Examination
See the complete notification of CLAT 2020 to know the CLAT 2020 Fee. All candidates who have eligibility to Apply the CLAT 2020 Form.
No Upper Age Limit allowed to apply in CLAT 2020
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG
Candidates, who are Under Graduate with B.A or LL.B. Honours with Passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination in Any Recognized Board With 45% aggregates.
Provision For Reserve Category Along with 40% Aggregates.
Candidates should have Passed with these eligibility can apply without any hassle.
What is CLAT?
CLAT is a Common Law Admission test and every year eligible candidates participate in this examination to take admission in the twenty two National Law Universities in India. This year candidates has been given CLAT Examination for the total no. of 1400 seats.
Check out the list of National Law Universities : Government Law Colleges in India
- The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- The West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- The National Law School India University, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakapatnam
- National University Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- Tamil Nadu National Law School
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU)
Important Links of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Answer Key :-
To Download the CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam – CLICK HERE
To Download the CLAT 2020 Entrance Answer Key – CLICK HERE
CLAT 2020 Admit Card – CLICK HERE
Official Website – CLICK HERE
To Read Other Government Jobs Notification At Jobs Portal Index
- BPSC Released Notification for Bihar 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 Online Form – Check Now
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk Various Post Online Form 2020 – Check Now
- UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 Online Form – All 73 Posts, Syllabus, Eligibility – CHECK NOW
- SBI SCO Various Post Vacancies 2020 Online Form – SBI SCO Recruitment Details – CHECK NOW
|1.||CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Answer Key|
|2.||Check Now CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Result / Answer Key|
|3.||How to submit CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG FEE|
|4.||Age Limitation Of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Examination|
|5.||Eligibility Criteria To Apply For CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG|
|6.||What is CLAT?|
|7.||List of National Law Universities : Government Law Colleges in India|
|8.||Important Links of CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam UG PG Answer Key :-|
|9.||To Read Other Government Jobs Notification|